Underrated Perks of Living with your Parents
10 Underrated Perks Of Living With Your Parents from buzzfeed.com
1. You never run out of toilet paper
2. Unlimited access to vintage workout equipment
3. Your refrigerator goes from drab......to fab!
4. And you're actually encouraged to eat their delicious leftovers
5. Unlike your old inconsiderate roommate they live for you
6. They can afford better cable channels
7. Groceries magically replenish
8. Two Words: Liquor. Cabinet.
9. Your childhood bedroom is a way less depressing place to be hung over
10. Sure, your love life might take a bit of a hit, but your toothpaste will last WAY longer