Signs she's interested in you
1. The first glance--This is the most important part of the process. If a woman likes you, you should expect her to hold eye contact for a few seconds longer than normal. If she finds you attractive, she'll look away and then look back. If she smiles, she probably likes you a lot.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
2. Sub-conscious mirroring--When she starts to slightly copy your body movements and pace through sub-conscious mirroring, it usually means there is a degree of empathy there.
3. Change in posture--Most women have a screen saver pose, but when she sees someone she likes, she'll arch her back slightly because it creates a better body shape. That makes her automatically more attractive to members of the opposite sex.
4. Self-grooming gestures--These self checks will happen when she sees someone attractive. Small, checking movements signal a degree of attraction.
5. Face softening--Normally women can look a bit angry or fed up without realizing it. But when they see someone they like, their face softens up and they look much more attractive. It's an animal signal of attraction that makes her seem immediately more beautiful.
6. Touching--She won't just touch herself, but she'll touch you too in subtle ways while you talk. This signals to other women that you're taken.