Atom Smasher's blog
Oh man, is this video funny AND true. What do you have someone's name under in your phone? I've had Staph Inection and Kung Foo Weirdo.
Hey at least he was passionate and commited to something. Greatest nick name of all time. Scariest mugshot of all time too. Click here to see Snake Snake giving the Po Po the evil stank eye.
Finds your sexual compatible match and allows you guys to bump phones (and more if you wish). See it in action here.
1. What to do when you’re sick. Moms spring into action the moment a tummy ache is reported or a fever detected, which is why we’re still not too proud to give our moms a call when we’re feeling crappy.
2. How to tell if you’re actually sick. That being said, they also have the uncanny ability to know if that tummy ache is legit. Whether you’re faking sick to miss a test or faking health to go to a party, moms always know what’s up and will send you to school or bed accordingly.
Baby Daddy. This one’s tricky to hide after a while but attempts have been made by some. This isn’t always a deal breaker but it’s potentially a game-changer.
STDs. If he doesn’t tell you he’s positive before getting in your pants, have him arrested. Seriously. Because it’s criminal negligence.
Bipolar or Borderline Or any severe mental illness. It doesn’t hurt to know that mood swings are a special off-menu item. Clears up some nagging questions at the very least.
23 Kentucky Derby-Inspired Pickup Lines
1. I’m like the Kentucky Derby, the most exciting 2 minutes of your year.
2. Wanna get Kentucky Dirty?
3. I’ll be the boss and you can be my Secretariat.
4. You know what they say about women with large Derby hats…
5. I won’t shoot you when you’re old.
6. I know it’s a race, but let’s take our time to the finish.
That's romantic. Read more here from TheFrisky.com
If you didn't hear, the country's fattest cat (39 pounds) died from complications associated with it's morbid obesity. Meow made the rounds in the media the last few weeks. Poor kitty.....read about it here.
I don't like her personally, but she's a good performer. I'll give her that. What did you think of the SNL performance this weekend?
Woman attacked by cheetahs. (This is why you don't see me petting fricking cheetahs). Best part about it is the husband who stood by and took pictures! Worst husband ever??? Check out the story here.